Basic Computer for Beginners – Learn the basics first! This class is designed for first-time
computer users. You will learn Windows, file management, Internet, e-mail, scanning, and the
basics of word processing. Discount for Seniors.
– This class gives an overview of Microsoft
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, with a
review of Windows. Some computer skills
– A widely used, user-friendly computer
bookkeeping system for beginners that does not
require you to know bookkeeping skills. The course
is specifically designed for small businesses or
personal finance use.
– This course prepares you for general office
tasks and procedures: telephone usage, appointment
making, message delivery, office machine
operation, etc. In addition, learn
business-appropriate make-up and
dress from a business professional!
Child Care Assistant – This course prepares you to work in a child care environment and/or to recertify as a child care worker.
– Bring your camera and learn to shoot, download,
e-mail, print, and edit digital images. Prepare a
presentation of your pictures!
Nurse Aide Training (CNA)
– This class is designed to give students the
skills needed to pass the State Certified Nursing
– This class is for individuals who wish to learn
phlebotomy skills to work in a physician’s office,
clinic, lab-operated outpatient setting, or for
hospital nurses who are expected to draw blood in
addition to other duties.
– provides the student with sufficient knowledge
and skills needed to qualify as an entry-level
– Learn the language of medicine, conduct office
and clinical functions, arrange appointments,
manage charts, and maintain correct office
– Bake a cake and decorate it for a special
occasion using the techniques of the
professionals. Open your own cake-decorating
business…cakes for all occasions!
– Receive hands-on practice arranging flowers for
a variety of occasions or just to add that special
touch to your own home.
Sewing for Beginners
– Learn the basics of sewing with "hands on" experience. This class includes sewing machine instruction, garment mending, making a garment from scratch, choosing patterns and fabrics, and much more.
Please call (601)
649 4141 for class dates and fees!!!
Discounts for Seniors on select classes!