Basic Computer for Beginners – Learn the basics first! This class is designed for first-time
computer users. You will learn Windows, file management, Internet, e-mail, scanning, and the
basics of word processing and spreadsheets.
Discount for Seniors.
– A course designed to give beginning computer
students skill in using a keyboard and in basic
– This class gives an overview of Microsoft
Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint, with a
review of Windows. Some computer skills
Microsoft Excel I
– Discover the basic functions and features of
this powerful spreadsheet program. You will learn
to enter and edit data, enter formulas in
worksheets, work with multiple worksheets, adjust
column widths, learn shortcuts, etc.
Computer-Aided Drafting/AutoCAD 2000
– A drafting and design program, which introduces
students to mechanical drawing on a computer
utilizing AutoCAD 2000. Students should be
familiar with basic computer operations.
– A widely used, user-friendly computer
bookkeeping system for beginners that does not
require you to know bookkeeping skills. The course
is specifically designed for small businesses or
personal finance use.
– This course prepares you for general office
tasks and procedures: telephone usage, appointment
making, message delivery, office machine
operation, etc. In addition, learn
business-appropriate make-up and
dress from a business professional!
– Bring your camera and learn to shoot, download,
e-mail, print, and edit digital images. Prepare a
presentation of your pictures!
Nurse Aide Training (CNA)
– This class is designed to give students the
skills needed to pass the State Certified Nursing
– This class is for individuals who wish to learn
phlebotomy skills to work in a physician’s office,
clinic, lab-operated outpatient setting, or for
hospital nurses who are expected to draw blood in
addition to other duties.
– provides the student with sufficient knowledge
and skills needed to qualify as an entry-level
– Learn the language of medicine, conduct office
and clinical functions, arrange appointments,
manage charts, and maintain correct office
– Bake a cake and decorate it for a special
occasion using the techniques of the
professionals. Open your own cake-decorating
business…cakes for all occasions!
– Receive hands-on practice arranging flowers for
a variety of occasions or just to add that special
touch to your own home.
– Phrases and words everyone needs to know will be
taught in this class. You will also learn to speak
and understand terms and phrases specific to your
– Do you want to be a legal secretary? Then this
class will give you general knowledge about the
day-to-day tasks in a law office. Prerequisite:
Must have knowledge of keyboarding and word
– A beginner’s class rich with technique suitable
for first-timers and those who need to refresh
their sewing skills.
– The training will include elements of design,
window treatments, lighting, tablescapes, accents,
accessories, bookcases, flooring and more.
Design – Receive step-by-step instructions
on creating your own bracelets, earrings,
necklaces, and other accessories.
Please call (601)
649 4141 for class dates and fees!!!