- Teachers, administrators, parents, and community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
- Each student is a valued individual who should be taught according to his/her individual learning style.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Students’ self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respects among and between students and staff.
- Continuous school improvement is imperative in enabling students to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners.
- Schools function as learning organizations promoting opportunities for all those who have a stake in the success of the school to work together as a community.
- Students need to not only demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills but also need to be actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work.
- Students should continue to build foundations of good moral character, social skills, and healthy lifestyles.
- Students should be able to apply learned skills in real-life situations.
- Students’ learning is the chief priority for the school and will include responsibility, respect, citizenship, and personal accountability.